Demand for agribusiness professionals is growing. This Bachelor of Business will start your career participating in today’s diverse and globally integrated agribusiness sectors, from farm to multinational companies.
This course offers you the opportunity to complete a major in Agribusiness as well as a disciplinary major in Management & Marketing or Accounting. Students will gain a solid understanding of business, economic and financial concepts for agricultural and associated businesses. After this degree, you will be ready and able to address the real issues facing agriculture and business within a changing international environment.
This course takes you on a state wide tour of regional Victoria agribusinesses industries and communities, where you will meet, talk and work with local agribusiness and community leaders.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Business, you will have practical skills in both business and agri-science, a global perspective and a detailed understanding of complex agribusiness environments and how they are managed. Knowledge of both business and agri-science will allow you to work throughout the industry supply chain in multiple roles and multi-skilled professionals are increasingly in demand.
Units Of Study:
- A feature of the course is a series of three agribusiness subjects each delivered at different regional campuses, providing you with a unique insight into different agribusinesses in different regions of Victoria.
- The course has a work integrated learning subject which will provide you with the opportunity to complete an agribusiness industry based work placement, where you will apply and demonstrate the skills you have acquired through the course.
- One of the Life Science subjects will be delivered face-to-face at each regional campus. Three others will be delivered at a single regional campus each in blended block mode. The remaining subjects are either WIL or online subjects.
Eligibility Criteria :
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or 20 in English other than EAL. Applicants with comparable qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants may wish to provide other documentation in support of their application.
- Non-Year 12 applicants must complete and submit a VTAC Personal Statement online for other information to be considered during the selection process. E.g. details on work experience or reasons for applying.