This short course will teach you the fundamentals of business management for your agricultural business.
The course covers eight main topics, including:
- Creating a plan for your business – to ensure your reach your objectives
- Are you selling the right product, to the right customer – who is willing to pay what it is really worth?
- People management – fundamentals to help you manage staff, family and contractors
- Managing cash flow and financial fundamentals – stay on top of your finances
- Time management – where to spend your time, to get the greatest output
- Sales and negotiation – using sales to become a price setter, not a price taker
- Business systems – setting the business up to run without you
- How to grow your business – using the ABDI Business Growth Pyramid