Successful completion of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course qualifies participants to train and assess nationally accredited qualifications in the Vocational Education and Training system. Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills required to design and develop learning programs, plan, organise and deliver training to groups and individuals in the workplace, plan and conduct assessment events and design assessment tools.
This 40 week blended learning program is provided through a combination of online training and 3 face-to-face workshops. 5 online courses will be completed over the duration of the TAE program.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
Units Of Study:
- AEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills