Learn how to effectively manage your cropland to increase soil fertility and resilience as well as increase profitability. Learn the latest regenerative cropping practices and a step-by-step planning process to improve crop health and production in the context of regenerative and conservation agriculture.
Units Of Study:
- Create a crop plan that addresses both cash crops and ecosystem strategies
- Create a field map for ease of management
- Prioritize management decisions to integrate ecosystem strategies with cash crops
- Develop a crop sequence
- Learn how to implement crop plans and address crop management issues
- Learn how to integrate crop plan with a financial plan