Diploma in Holistic Management
TAFE NSW is offering a nationally recognised Diploma in Holistic Management
The Accredited Course in Holistic Management is course number 10428.
The Diploma of Holistic Management – Sustainable Rural Lands, Business and Communities comprises 10 units (4 core units and 6 elective units)
Course units include:
- NSWTHOL501A: Develop and use a holistic context
- NSWTHOL502A: Develop a holistic business management plan
- NSWTHOL503A: Manage ecosystem processes
- NSWTHMS502A: Develop a holistic financial plan
- NSWTHMS503A: Develop a holistic grazing plan
For residents of New South Wales, Inside Outside Management offers Holistic Management training through TAFE Western Institute at venues throughout the State.
12 sessions over the year.