- Farm business administration business planning skills
- Ability to produce and understand farm financial reports
- Strong understanding of information technology and its uses in agriculture
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must have completed at least one complete year (preferably two years) of industry placement after their secondary school education.
- be at least 18 years of age by day 1 of the academic year
- have successfully completed secondary education
- have completed at least 12 months in an industry placement following secondary school
- have a strong desire to pursue a career in the agricultural industries