Giving you the support, skills and confidence to make the changes necessary to achieve what you want out of life and business.
ExecutiveLink™ provides the circuit breaker to ensure the relevant stuff in GrazingforProfit™ and other RCS Short Courses get implemented.
Master the basics of anaylsing your business
Imagine having somebody to hold your hand and walk you step-by-step through the process of mastering your own accounts and analysing your business.
Together with your own coach, discover how to break through the monotony of book-keeping for the tax man and produce a set of meaningful financial management accounts that allows you to make important decisions based on fact and absolute understanding of financial literacy.
This is the beginning of the journey to become comfortable with business numbers. Getting the fundamentals right is essential. Once you get the foundations right, the rest becomes exciting.
Hone your business and personal skills
Now that you’ve got the basics cemented in, you will have a team of people completely invested and 100% interested in you succeeding.
Experience where you are now in your life, envision exactly where you want to be, and learn how to close the gap between the two. This stage unearths the key areas to increase knowledge and take action. Develop a clear target of what you want in your life and why – in your work, your finances and your relationships as well as make fundamental decisions, build a plan and create strategies for sustained momentum towards these targets.
We get as much if not more knowledge and experience by working with the other members of our board than we do by working on our own business.
Professionally manage your new plan for the future
Those who create an extraordinary life and achieve their highest vision share one fundamental power: the capacity to turn their fears and limitations into positively focused action.
There is a time when ExecutiveLink™ moves from dealing with current issues to focusing on the future.
With constant work on your vision and goals, along with the development of a comprehensive, active business plan, you will determine the road map by which you can walk into the future of your dreams.
Focus is your power.
What is included in the ExecutiveLink™ program?
- Implementation skills to be a professional manager
- A great coach and access to Australia’s most trusted rural consultants
- Your very own Board of Directors Meeting three times a year as a reciprocal board of directors for each other’s business, this no-nonsense program helps you as managers and owners achieve what you want out of life and your business.
- Guest speakers With a mixture of both national and international speakers, each meeting you’ll feel motivated and up-to-date with what is cutting edge information and ideas from a wide range of guest speakers.
- Business analysis and benchmarking with RCS Profit Probe See how you are performing compared to the rest of your industry. This is a great way to see what the top 20% are doing and then dig down and pinpoint how to move your business towards the top.
- Lifetime access to RCS vault of models and tools This alone is worth the value of the entire program – with over three decades of consulting knowledge behind these models and tools, we cannot place a value on the work that has gone into these.
- Annual Business Audit Each year we will take you through the RCS “Gap Analysis” that will identify the strengths and weaknesses in your business. This is also a great way to monitor your progress and track performance.
- Business Plan This active document clearly outlines what you do, how and why. Having a working, active business plan allows knowledge to be taken out of your head and put on paper so that your partners and family can use if for generations to come.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.Visit WebsiteSave For Later