A course for those interested in managing internal parasites and worms in their livestock.
To improve monitoring of internal parasites and worms in livestock and to develop an understanding of targeted control options.
- identify how to take samples and complete faecal egg counts
- identify different worms under a microscope
- analyse results from samples
- identify targeted control options
This course is mapped to the national unit of competency, AHCWRK301 – Collect samples for a rural production or horticulture monitoring program .
For more information call Jessica Taylor on 02 6762 1276 or visit the website here.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.Add to favorites
Units Of Study:
- Introduction to parasites
- Basic worm cycles
- Faecal egg counts, sampling and analysis
- Practical work with microscopes
- Control options
- Questions and answers