Learn how to protect your stock while increasing your profit margin. After this course, you will be able to:
- Use worm egg counts to detect worm infestations early
- Identify worm eggs under a microscope
- Do your own worm egg counts and interpret the results
- Use tests to determine which drenches are effective on farm
- Use WormBoss to help with your decision making
Next course: 1st December 2017 – Interactive online workshop (8:45am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm AEST).
Online courses are run in our virtual classroom where you work with a trainer and other participants. You will be able to see a presentation on your computer screen, hear the trainer and other group members, and ask questions or make comments. One of our previous participants described it as being like “two way radio with pictures”. It also has a whiteboard, chat function and many other tools useful for training.
Face to face workshop – Face to face workshops can be organised if there is a group of at least 10 people in the one area. Contact us to organise.
Units Of Study:
Eligibility Criteria :
You will need to obtain the following before the online workshop:
- Monocular Microscope CM-30 (built in moveable stage)
Price: $269.50 (incl GST) plus freight (approx. $23 for NSW residents). Negotiated discount price shown.Contact:The Logical Interface (Phil Jones) to order your microscope, Phone: 02 9541 0367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitlock Universal 4 Chamber Egg Counting Slide
Price: $148.00 (incl GST & express postage)Contact: J A Whitlock to order your slide, Phone: 02 9638 1142, Email: email@example.com
- Salt to make a saline solution
You will need to order your equipment through the supplied contacts and allow at least 4 weeks for it to arrive.