A life changing experience that deals in depth with every part of your life, production, ecosystem and business.
Join thousands of graduates from across Australia and find the breakthroughs you’ve been looking for to increase profit, improve the health of your land and the relationships in your business, and enhance your satisfaction with your property.
The Farming&GrazingforProfit™ (FGFP) School provides a holistic insight into the many factors that can affect your business. Nothing is treated in isolation.
When you attend the School, it will empower you to:
- define your goals and direction clearly
- take control of your time
- take control over your land
- take control of your enterprises
- take control of your business
- identify the strengths and weaknesses in your business
- develop your drought management plan
- improve stock health and performance
- increase rainfall use efficiency
- strengthen family communications
- work on the business as well as in it
You will leave with an action plan.
The FGFP School has its roots in the GrazingforProfit™ (GFP) School, developed in Zimbabwe and South Africa over 30 years ago with Dr Stan Parsons, who has since taught it in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Dr Parsons taught the first Australian GFP School in February 1990 for RCS. Terry McCosker and the RCS Team has since empowered over 5,5oo graduates with the GFP management concepts.
Today, the FGFP School is Australia’s premier business school for the agricultural industry, being the longest running, and most attended management school conducted in rural Australia. It covers everything that affects a family grazing and farming business in one holistic package and has been continuously updated for the last 30 years.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.Log in or Register to save this content for later.Visit WebsiteSave For Later