A course to train participants for assessment for a WorkCover forklift licence.
- follow OHS procedures and effectively manage hazards
- conduct routine checks and follow correct procedures
- operate forklift and shift loads safely and efficiently
- check forklift condition
- drive a forklift safely and efficiently
- operate according to site conditions
- monitor and maintain forklift performance
- design of forklifts and SWL requirements
- pre-operational checks
- safe operation of forklifts
- lifting loads and calculations required
- using attachments and slinging loads
- operate forklifts and shift loads
This course is mapped to the following national unit of competency: TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck.
For more information call 1800 628 422 or visit the website here.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
Units Of Study:
- Design of forklifts and SWL requirements
- Pre-operational checks
- Safe operation of forklifts
- Lifting loads and calculations required
- Using attachments and slinging loads
- Operate forklifts and shift loads