The GrazingforProfit™ School provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
GFP will empower you to:
- Define where your business is going
- Control and manage your business
- Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
- Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
- Reduce overheads
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Increase carrying capacity
- Strengthen family communications
- Use your time more effectively
- Understand the economics of your business
- Build strong business relationships
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.