This a workshop to help you transition to a paperless farming administration system. The focus is on using technology to make your admin systems more efficient and manageable.
This online workshop is run over three sessions. You can enroll in a face-to-face workshop or an online course.
ONLINE: Mon 6 June (9.30am – 12.00pm), Wed 8 June (9.30am – 11.30am) & Fri 10 June (9.30am – 11.30am).
You can request to have this course run at your location by filling out the request form.
Units Of Study:
- Equipment and connections
- Efficient scanning
- Internet & enhancing your data use
- Data storage & security (including cloud storage)
- Back-ups & virus protection
- Efficient email communication and management
- Electronic storage and management of:
- Finance records
- Plant & Machinery records
- HR records
- Operations, livestock & technical info
- Mapping your paperless system.
- Tips and tricks for improving efficiency in your paperless office