Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Agriculture. This course contains Nationally Recognised Units. Available at campuses in Coonabarabran, Glen Innes, Quirindi and Tenterfield.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
Units Of Study:
Units may include:
- Carry out canopy maintenance
- Operate basic machinery and equipment
- Participate in work health and safety processes
- Plant horticultural crops
- Prepare and apply chemicals
- Support horticultural crop harvesting
- Transport and store chemicals
- Treat weeds
- Apply chemicals under supervision.