Looking for knowledge to take you and your business to the next level? The RCS Business of Grazing is the only three day course available that discusses literally everything that affects your business. Running a rural business operation is often the realisation of a lifelong dream.
Do you want to:
- define, control and manage where your business is going?
- strengthen family relationships?
- reduce overhead costs?
- improve livestock health and performance?
- identify dead wood in your business and learn how to manage productive pastures and healthy soils?
- business management
- economic analysis
- grazing management
- people management
- ecological function
- ruminant nutrition
- drought management
- feed budgeting
- planning and development
- decision making
- and more…
What you get:
- three days access to expert facilitator with hands on experience in the skills you’ll learn
- networking with like-minded peers and the opportunity to learn from their experiences – both successes and failures
- tools and templates to take home and use straight away in your business
- comprehensive workshop manual for future referenc
- eligibility to apply to join an ExecutiveLink™ board
RCS has been tailoring courses to meet the needs of regional bodies and Landcare groups for over 20 years. They deliver a range of short courses on a contract basis.
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.Visit WebsiteSave For Later