This course gives you a better understanding of the business side of your farm and a greater input into the financial direction it is heading.
Are you paying your accountant to prepare your annual financial statements and then not understanding what is in them? Just getting your financials done as part of your tax return each year is missing a unique opportunity to find out more about where your business is going. This workshop shows you how to read, understand and use that information in your business.
This course has two options for training delivery:
- Online self-paced package – This means you can complete this training when it is convenient for you.
- Online or ‘Face to Face’ Group – Workshops can be arranged online or in your area for groups of 12 or more, contact us if you wish to arrange a workshop.
Units Of Study:
- Basic business structures
- Overview of farm financial statements
- Linkages between the statements
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Balance Sheets
- Converting the information to useful management information
- Basic ratios – indicators of farm financial performance