The WHS Bootcamp for Agriculture includes 4 weeks of guided support to put to get your farm’s WHS system on the right track.
– Full farm safety audit
– Safety Culture – making safety a priority and getting the team on board
– Consultation – having the conversation
– WHS planning – where do you start and stop
– Induction – for contractors and staff
– Emergency planning
– Training – register and plan with tools for implementation
– Workplace risk assessment and action planning
– Injury prevention and return to work
Units Of Study:
4 main topic areas will be covered - all broken down into bit size chunks!
- Getting the legal stuff right - who has to do what and to what extent?
- Getting the team on board – developing a safety culture and effective consultation.
- Making the workplace safe - risk assessments, audits, hazard identification, electrical safety, machinery, signage, PPE... the list goes on!
- Showing due diligence – induction, training, emergency planning, the process and the paper trail.
Eligibility Criteria :
The Work Health Safety (WHS) Bootcamp is for anyone in Agriculture - any industry - any state of Australia - who wants to implement a compliant Work Health and Safety program in their business.
It requires the participants to have a desire to complete and initiate a WHS program within their business with the full support of the House Paddock team.
It is for businesses who want tools, tips and tricks to change the business culture and improve safety.
It is designed for farming businesses of any size, who are interested in getting on top of their WHS and putting a compliant system in place.
It is for businesses who want to make a change but don't know where to start.
It is for businesses who are willing to do the work, but want some support.