You are invited to participate in Tocal College’s WHS for Supervisors and Managers. This is a nationally accredited training program designed to implement and monitor an organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
What does the course consist of?
- one day interactive workshop
- includes post course work to be completed and submitted for assessment that is relevant to your workplace
- links to templates, information and printed resources are be provided to all students
- understanding WHS legislative requirements and responsibilities
- keeping your workplace safe – managing hazards & risk
- encouraging WHS participation
- implementing safe systems of work and keeping appropriate records including inductions, emergency planning, training
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
The WHS for Supervisors Course is aligned and delivered against vocational education and training requirements. Successful completion of assessment tasks will result in achieving a Statement of Attainment and can contribute to a nationally-recognised qualification
Unit of Competency
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.