The Certificate IV in Wool Classing is a specialist wool classing qualification which, once completed enables participants to apply for registration with the Australian Wool Exchange Ltd (AWEX Ltd) as a professional Australian wool classer.
Flexibility is the key to these courses. You can enrol at any time during the year and attend class on a part-time self-paced basis. Students can access support through face-to-face or by telephone and internet.
Units Of Study:
Certificate IV in Wool classing
- Preparing fleece wool for classing
- Preparing skirtings and oddments
- Quality assurance
- Classing fleece wool
- Documenting the wool clip
- Determine wool classing strategies
- Managing wool harvesting operation
including staff management
- Wool valuing and marketing