The Australian Rural Leadership Program (ARLP) is a 15-month program which takes place over five sessions, across Australia and Indonesia, taking over 30 diverse leaders from across rural, regional and remote Australia, on a series of unique experiences to develop their leadership capabilities.
Five face-to-face sessions in locations across Australia, including the remote Kimberley region in Western Australia and Indonesia and additional development via flexible learning. ARLP Course 27 will commence in July 2020 and finishes in October 2021.
Opportunities to develop:
- personal effectiveness
- understanding of ethics, values and social responsibility
- leadership thinking
- industry, community and regional engagement
- ongoing diverse relationships for peer support across sectors and regions
If you are a leader:
- from or working for rural, regional and remote Australia
- with a genuine commitment to the ‘greater good’ of rural, regional and remote Australia