Wine producers may be eligible for up to $25,000 towards reimbursement for the cost of promotional activities in any export market, including:
- free samples including freight or transport
- marketing campaigns including social, advertising and virtual promotions
- market research and development activities (as per amended guidelines dated 31 March 2021)
- retail promotions – online and in-store
- in-market representation at international events and fairs e.g. contracted labour
- click here for other examples
Up to 50 per cent of eligible expenses incurred on or after 1 July 2020 will be reimbursed for eligible applicants (one grant only).
If you are a wine producer in Australia, you may apply for the grant if you:
- had an aggregated turnover of less than AUD$20 million, including an export turnover
of less than AUD$5 million, during the financial year immediately preceding your
- promote your Australian wine product for export; this includes the export promotion
activities being applied for through this grant.