To participate in the program, you will need to:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- hold a ‘Class C’ Queensland driver’s license
- have completed studies in Agriculture, Science or Environment (minimum Certificate IV)
- be a new graduate wanting to enter the extension field or at the beginning of your career with no more than two years of experience in extension or advisory services
Are you looking for a graduate position in a rewarding industry?
- Are you passionate about making a difference for the Great Barrier Reef?
- Are you passionate about Agriculture?
- Are you looking to widen your industry experience?
Six positions are available in six different host organisations across the GBR catchments:
- Ingham – Herbert Cane Productivity Services Ltd
- Atherton – Cape York Natural Resource Management
- Ayr – FARMACIST Pty Ltd
- Townsville – NQ Dry Tropics
- Sarina – Plane Creek Productivity Services Ltd
- Bundaberg – Sugar Research Australia