What is the Small Business Export Loan?
Efic Small Business Export Loan is an unsecured, government-backed loan solution with an easy online application and fast approvals for businesses with a turnover of more than $250K.
Why choose the Small Business Export Loan?
- Supports international business growth
$20K to $350K loans to help fund your export-related contracts, tourism growth or online sales to international customers
- Unsecured export loan
No security of property or other fixed assets, secured only by director(s) guarantees
- Fast, easy access to funds
Apply online in as little as 30 minutes, with funds available in as little as 9 business days
- Conditional Approval
Ability to submit your application and receive a 90-day conditional approval if you haven’t secured an export-related contract
- 3rd parties can apply
Ability to apply on behalf of an Australian exporter for accountants, consultants and other third parties
- No penalty for early repayment
- Annual revenue of between $250K and $10 million last financial year. Net profit in last financial year and/or projected for current financial year.
- Management and trading history of at least 2 years.
- Must be an Australian registered company. An Australian Company Number (ACN) is required.
- The loan must be used to finance export-related transactions
- As Australia’s official export credit agency, Efic's mandate is to help support the export of Australian goods and services. This is why Efic need to consider the amount of Australian content in your export transactions.