MLA’s sponsorship program provides financial and in-kind support for industry events that increase awareness and adoption of business-enhancing research, development and marketing.
Applications must be made online at least 2 months prior to start of event.
MLA event sponsorship will remain open for application throughout the year, however, please note that MLA will review during the last week of each month, except December (which will be combined with January).
- Demonstrate alignment with the priorities of MLA’s Strategic Plan.
- Target the red meat industry supply chain to increase the productivity, sustainability and profitability of their business.
- Acknowledge MLA as a sponsor of the event (see below ‘Sponsorship levels’ for MLA entitlements)
- Applications must be submitted at least 2 months prior to event start date
- Post-Event Report completed within 1 month after event.
- MLA will make sponsorship payment after receipt of the Post-Event Report.
- Report should include measures of success such as number of attendees, satisfaction, and achievement rating against the event objectives and where possible, impact scores.
- Provide follow-up opportunities post-event to further enhance the information delivered