Applications for the next round of funding are expected to open in the first half of 2019.
Coles launched the $50 million Nurture Fund in April 2015 to help small businesses innovate and grow.
Since then, Coles have offered more than $12 million in grants or interest-free loans to 27 different producers to help fund the development of new market-leading products, technologies and processes.
From Australia’s first quinoa processing facility, to chickpea tofu, to home grown garlic and to Australian first prawn farming technology, the Coles Nurture Fund is helping Aussie producers bring their big ideas to life.
- To be eligible to apply for the Coles Nurture Fund your business must have been trading for a minimum of two years at the date when you submit your application.
- Each Applicant can apply for a grant or interest-free loan of up to $500,000
- Grants and interest-free loans will be paid in installments based on project expenditure and milestones. If your Application is successful, Coles will work with you to develop mutually agreed terms. Grants and interest-free loans will not be paid up-front or in one single amount.
- If your Application is successful, Coles will work with you to develop mutually agreed terms.
- Coles anticipates providing feedback to applicants within three months of the closing date for applications.