Coles has, through the Coles Nurture Fund (CNF), allocated a total of $50 million over five years in funding to support the development of innovative market-leading products, technologies, systems and processes.
Funding applications will be considered on competitive, merit-based principles. Five million dollars a year will be allocated for grants, and an additional $5 million a year will be allocated for interest-free loans.
Priority will be given to applicants with projects in areas such as precision farming and agricultural water management that will help farmers meet the challenge of climate variability. However, they welcome applications from any small to medium sized businesses seeking help to fund the development of new market-leading products, technologies and processes.
- You do not have to be a current Coles supplier
- Your business must have been trading for a minimum of two years at the date when you submit your application.
- Each Applicant can apply for a grant or interest-free loan of up to $500,000.
- Have a turnover that is less than $25,000,000 per annum
- Employ no more than 50 full time employees (excluding casual seasonal labour)
- Have a registered Australian Business Number;