Scholarships are available for agricultural workers, processors and manufacturers build skills and grow their businesses into new markets, launch new products and respond to consumer demands via professional development, conference attendance and mentoring.
- must be over the age of 18 years
- minimum three years experience in the agri-food sector
- must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident residing in regional Victoria
- not previously received other grant, funding or scholarship for the activities outlined in their application
- must be willing to participate in media, promotions and related events
- assist with program evaluation.