This is a list of stubble management field trials completed by Birchip Cropping Group, Southern Farming Systems and the Irrigated Cropping Council as part of GRDC’s The Stubble Project (Vic and Tas).
Birchip Cropping Group
- Rotational effects of legume termination
- Row spacing x wheat variety at Berriwillock
- Spot Form of Net Blotch management in the Mallee
- The effect of row spacing x row direction on weed competition and crop production at Jil Jil
- Time of sowing by stubble management interactions at Wemen
- Tracing the amount of crop nitrogen coming from the previous wheat stubble
Southern Farming Systems
- Altering the timing of clethodim application and using angled nozzles can improve annual ryegrass control in canola
- Can we reduce nitrogen inputs for wheat sown onto high-input crop stubbles and still achieve high yields?
- Do faba beans have a fit under irrigation in Tasmania?
- Profitable stubble retention systems for the HRZ
- SFS 2015 seeder demonstration results
Irrigated Cropping Council
- Barley fungicide and Plant Growth Regulators
- Canola ameliorants
- Canola on incorporated stubble
- Canola Plant Growth Regulators
- Faba moly, row spacing, plant population and PGRs
- Wheat Yellow Leaf Spot