Stay on top of what is happening in the field and the farm office as Amanda Douridas and Elizabeth Hawkins interview experts in agronomy and farm management. Hosted by Ohio State University Extension, this podcast takes a bi-monthly dive into specific issues that impact agriculture, such as: weather, land value, policies, commodity outlooks, and more. (AgCrops)
Previous episodes include:
- How Did We Get Here?
- Cover Crop Opportunities
- Prevented Plant Tips
- Solar Leasing and Round-Up Cases
- Hemp Production, LEBOR, and the Weather Update
- Seedling Disease Control in Soybeans
- Wheat Tips and the Small Grains Initiative
- Nitrogen Applications after Flooded Corn
- Farm Business Analysis
- Are your crops nutrient deficient?
- Can a Lake Have Rights?
- Getting Rid of Farm Stress
- Crop Sensors for Nitrogen Management