A monthly podcast from AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds, bringing you a round-up of our arable farming news from across the UK. Our purpose is to inspire our farmers, growers and industry to succeed in a rapidly changing world. We equip the industry with easy to use, practical know-how which they can apply straight away to make better decisions and improve their performance.
Hear from staff, farmers we work with, and other agricultural experts on our levy-funded research, Monitor Farm projects, market intelligence and more. (AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds)
Previous episodes include:
- Marketing campaign reignites love of dairy
- Deal or no deal? The impact of Brexit on the red meat trade
- How will new technology future-proof the soft fruit industry?
- Pigs in the arable rotation
- How to Body Condition Score your flock
- Meat and health
- Breeding policies and the use of sexed semen
- Grazing strategies: a chat with Cumbrian beef and lamb farmer, Paul Renison
- Barley innovation at 60 degrees North #Shetland
- Promoting lamb to the consumer: An overview of AHDB’s lamb campaign
- Helping your staff and your business (and a market update)