Sharing our small farm stories and skills along our farming, gardening and homesteading journey.
Visit the farm for an informative and sometimes irreverent tour through our garden, livestock pastures, chicken coop, beehive and greenhouse as we live – pasture to plate.
Farming topics free range around pastured heritage pigs, broiler chickens and pastured eggs, heritage breed turkeys, an heirloom vegetable CSA and garden, high tunnel / hoop house / green houses, organic and traditional gardening, farm infrastructure, tractors, sustainable energy, being self sufficient, permaculture, food preservation, bees, beekeeping and even fence mending.
Previous episodes include:
- Bees in Maryland, Bacon Genetic Engineering and Batman v Superman
- Spring updates, beehives and a conversation about raw milk
- Hoophouse construction, winter bees and garden planning
- Pork cuts, a deer season story and a Farm U on E. coli O157:H7
- Processing a pig and people’s feelings, bow season, bees and honey
- A Return to the Farm and a discussion about the future