Farm Table says:
myBMP is a free information system for growers to:
- Access the latest information and research.
- Find solutions to on-farm challenges
- Utilise a wide variety of tools and features to assist in running a cotton production business including information on legislative requirements, best practice and aspiration cotton industry goals.
Information is categorised into 10 key modules for growers:
- Biosecurity – for prevention, management and control of pests and diseases
- Energy and Input Efficiency – for more efficient energy inputs such as electricity, fuel and fertilisers
- Fibre Quality – for growing the best quality cotton possible
- Human Resources and Work Health and Safety – helps growers manage employees and contractors whilst providing a safe and compliant workplace
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) – for management of pests, weeds and diseases
- Sustainable Natural Landscape – for managing the vegetative and riparian assets on your farm
- Pesticide Management – for all aspects of pesticide management, storage and use on farm
- Petrochemical Storage and Handling – for managing fuels and lubricants on farm
- Soil Health – for maintaining and/or improving soil quality and fertility
- Water Management – covering water quality, efficiency of storage and distribution for both dryland and irrigated farming practices