Farm Table says:
Down to Agribusiness is a podcast series where industry experts discuss developments currently shaping agribusiness sectors and markets around the world. With a new episode every two weeks, you’ll hear the latest topics affecting the areas of global agribusiness that matter to you.
Previous episodes include:
- The global impact of foot and mouth disease
- Is the EU sugar market in the doldrums?
- Sugar & red meat levies: Health and climate solution or ‘stealth taxes’?
- Discussing the recent outbreak of African Swine Fever in Belgium
- Interview with Alan Bullion: What are the risks associated with the overuse of antibiotics in animals?
- The organics sector: A $90 billion market, and growing
- Biopesticides: What does the future hold for this $3 billion market?