Farm Table says:
GRDC outlines five reasons why you need a business plan. They are:
- To get plans out of your head, down on paper and shared with others in your business.
- To learn more about why you do what you do and determine what you want to achieve.
- To unearth unexpected opportunities and anticipate problems.
- As a key resource to monitor progress and brief banks and other external advisers
- To be proactive rather than reactive
The report works through setting business objectives, doing a SWOT analysis and setting goals.