Farm Table says:
This business planning guide is a great tool to use when creating a business plan for your beef cattle enterprise. It features step by step checklists, guides to walk you through the processes and tips to help make the process easier and covers the following items:
1) Business review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
2) Who is your target consumer?
3) What production system is best suited to your enterprise?
4) Where will your cattle be processed?
5) Business marketing and planning tools
6) Financial planning tools
7) Setting business goals
Please note: Some terminology used in this guide is not in Australian terms.