Farm Table says:
This Irish workbook takes you through the individual stages in developing a farm plan.
It walks through the following sections:
Stage 1: Thinking about where you are going
Takes you through the following questions –
- Why are you farming?
- What are you thinking of doing?
- How is this going to deliver on your reasons for farming?
Stage 2: Thinking about what you have to do
- Where are you now?
- What are the main issues you must focus on?
- What do you have to do to get there?
- When will you make these changes?
- How will your plan affect your working day?
Stage 3: Extra costs, extra revenues and extra risks
- What are the extra costs?
- What extra revenue will be generated?
- Is it worthwhile?
- What could go wrong?
The financial plan
Stage 4: Developing a financial plan