Have you ever wondered how your food is made? Join us as we interview farmers, ranchers, entrepreneurs, extension agents, and agriculture experts to not only learn more about the food and agriculture industries but also to help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers. (The Farm Traveler)
Previous episodes include:
- Former National FFA Advisor Dr. Larry Case
- The Grateful Farm Wife – Kylie Epperson
- Drone Technology in Agriculture
- Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD to BigIron Auctions
- Fireside Chats with Paul Hoff
- Beef and Ellen Degeneres?