Farm Table says:
Welcome to Chris Blanchard’s Farmer to Farmer Podcast. Are you a lifetime farmer, just getting started, or looking to take the leap? Well, this podcast is for you! Chris is a veteran farmer and educator who draws on over 25 years of experience to get at the big ideas and practical details that go into making a farm work. Whether his guests are discussing employment philosophy or the best techniques for cultivating carrots, his down-to-earth conversations with experienced farmers – and the occasional non-farmer – will be time well spent. The Farmer to Farmer Podcast provides a fresh and honest look at everything from soil fertility and record-keeping to getting your crops to market without making yourself crazy.
- Jack Algiere of the Stone Barns Center on a Diversified Farm, a Close Partnership with a Restaurant, and Innovative Production
- Allan Gandelman of Main Street Farms on Meeting People’s Needs through Scaling and Marketing Decisions
- Caroline Pam and Tim Wilcox of Kitchen Garden Farm on Scaling Up, Value-Added Products, and Wholesale Marketing
- Rebecca Graff and Tom Ruggieri of Fair Share Farm on CSA Transitions, Greening the Farm, and a Fermented Food Business
- Jan Libbey of One Step at a Time Gardens on Scaling Up, Scaling Down, and Partnerships and Networking
- Lauren Palmer of Bloomsbury Farm on Sprouts, CSA, and Community Connections