Every Sunday morning, Sean Dunderdale presents the Farming Programme.
Sean was a former editor of the Lincolnshire and Humberside Farmer monthly publication in the 90s and has been involved in our special, seperate radio station, Lincolnshire Show Radio at the Lincolnshire Show for the last 20 years. He’s also been a part of the Farming Programme for almost 15 years.
A team of experts regularly add their advice on Agronomy, Grain Prices, Sugar Beet and a variety of other topical issues. (Lincs FM)
Previous episodes include:
- Farming Programme – 1st September 2019 – find out about FaceTime A Farmer and hear of the educational work of Ladies in Pigs.
- Farming Programme – 25th August 2019 – discussion on why cauliflower and broccoli are in short supply at the moment.
- Farming Programme – 18th August 2019 – Shortage of cauliflowers and broccoli due to floods.
- Farming Programme – 11th August 2019 – We’ll hear from some of the worst affected from the flash floods in Yorkshire.
- Farming Programme – 4th August 2019 – The chief executive of the National Sheep Association gives his thoughts on the first week of Prime Minister Boris Johnson and the increases possibly of a No-Deal Brexit.
- Farming Programme – 28th July 2019 – Harvest is underway but once the crops are gone, the harecourses return.