Hosted by two commercial row-crop farmers, Field Work is a podcast that provides space for frank, realistic discussions about the benefits and challenges of sustainable agriculture. Hosts Zach Johnson and Mitchell Hora explore the successes and challenges farmers experience as they adopt new practices, without greenwashing over the difficulties.
Previous episodes include:
- Season Finale: Generational Perspectives on Farming
- Third Crops: Can They Pay?
- Cover Crops Part 3: Can They Work Up North?
- Beyond the Wind Break: Sustainable Ag at a Community Scale
- Consumers Want Sustainably Grown Food, But Who Pays?
- Field Work Mini-Vacation
- Precision Ag: Hype or Hope?