Farm Table says:
We interview entrepreneurs and investors from around the world building technology innovation to sustainably and profitably improve the global food system. Discover untold stories about how companies have been built, technologies on the horizon, where investors are seeing opportunities, and the challenges and opportunities abundant today in a growing and changing world.
Previous episodes include:
- Less Sugar, More Protein Using Mushroom Technology – Alan Hahn of MycoTechnology
- Climate Change Fighting Fungi and Empowering Smallholder Farmers – Rusty Rodriguez of Adaptive Symbiotic Technologies
- Ranching in the Ocean with Phil Cruver of Catalina Sea Ranch
- Predicting Crop Yields, Satellite Imagery and Machine Learning with David Potere of TellusLabs
- Farming Flies and Business Building in the Sustainability Revolution with Jason Drew of AgriProtein