Greenhorns Radio is radio for young farmers, by young farmers. Hosted by acclaimed activist, farmer and film-maker Severine von Tscharner Fleming, Greenhorns Radio is a weekly phone interview with next generation farmers and ranchers, surveying the issues critical to their success. We hold no punches. Greenhorns is a six year old grassroots cultural organization with a mission to recruit, promote and support young farmers in America by producing media, events and stunts that connect and and inspire. (Heritage Radio Network)
Previous episodes include:
- Greg Hart, The Family Farm – Greg Hart farms 1500 acres in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Erika Rumbley, The New Garden Society – Erika Rumbley is the co-founder and director of The New Garden Society.
- Robert Olivier, GrubTubs – Robert Olivier, founder of GrubTubs, invents and develops all aspects of insect based technologies, from conceptual design to prototyping and final fabrication.
- Marie Hoff, Capella Grazing Project – Marie Hoff founded Capella Grazing Project in 2013 and uses rare, heritage sheep Ouessant sheep.
- Thomas Baldwin, Ulua Palms Farm and Nursery – Tom Balwin is the farm director of Ulna Palms Farm and Nursery in Makawo.
- Michael Bologna, Green Lion Partners – Michael Bologna, CEO of Green Lion Partners, is a decisive and personable leader with a comprehensive background in supply chain technology consulting, process analysis and operational strategy.