Check out the new Australian-first podcast, ‘Ground Cover’, exploring real-life stories of land managers who have undertaken the transition from conventional farming to regenerative agriculture.
Brought to you by the Regenerative Agriculture Alliance at Southern Cross University, the first episode features the finest agricultural storyteller, Dr Charles Massy, author of Call of The Reed Warbler.
Previous episodes include:
- An introduction to Ground Cover – a series exploring the trials and tribulation of the regenerative agriculture revolution
- The regenerative agriculture revolution with Dr Charles Massy
- From bare paddock to diverse landscape with Bruce Maynard: No Kill Cropping, Self Herding and grazing management
- It all starts with the soil with Derek Smith
- From little things big things grow with 6th generation farmer Michael Taylor