From the business and science of ag to the people of ag, from technology to trends, from coast to coast – the Grow Smart™ with BASF podcast covers it all. Listen in as host Willie Vogt interviews growers, researchers, educators and agronomists on the latest topics and stories. Always read and follow label directions.
Previous episodes include:
- Smart thinking for challenging times: 2019 seed and disease outlook
- The two most unpredictable things in farming: markets and weather.
- A new solution for piercing and sucking insects.
- Find out what’s brewing in the evolving world of barley.
- One state. 6,800 almond farms. 2.27 billion pounds of almonds.
- BASF broadens its portfolio with acquisitions from Bayer.
- We’re serving up an informative dish of potato talk.
- Target Spot: If you wait, is it too late? The experts weigh in.
- Engenia® herbicide stewardship, part one: Know before you go spray.
- Engenia® herbicide stewardship, part two: The word from the field.