Hort Innovation’s Growing Matters is a podcast series bringing you tangible information through easy-to-access audio that aims to help you on farm and to grow your business.
In the series you will hear from growers, Nuffield Scholars and subject matter experts of Research and Development within Hort Innovation.
Use the play list below to select a podcast that appeals to you or visit each of the podcast pages for more information and to read the podcast transcript. (Apple Podcasts)
Previous episodes include:
- Abuzz with pollination
- Boosting your business
- Healthy fats and the science supporting growers
- Breaking barriers through trade and Taste Australia
- Basics of cover cropping with Dr Kelvin Montagu
- Link between soil wealth and cover cropping with Dr Kelvin Montagu
- Waste management practices in the banana industry with Paul Inderbitzin
- Methods of protected cropping for subtropical climates with Emily Rigby
- Sustainable banana farming with Matt Abbott
- Cost effective technologies for Improving protected cropping structures with Ross Pirrone