Farm Table says:
This article on Drone Life reported the results of the US Farm Journal Pulse, which polls farmers twice a month with simple questions.
Farmers answer anonymously and provide some interesting insights into a range of topics.
- “Will you Use a Drone on Your Operation This Year?”
- 1/3 of respondents said Yes
- Most farmers are operating their own drones
- 31% said they are not using drones now, but will consider for next year;
- 37% say that they are not using drones and have no plans to do so.
- Of the farmers who said that they do use drones, about 63% said they will operate the drone themselves. The remaining said that they will hire a 3rd party professional operator.