- Sam and Steph Trethewey – Tasmanian Agricultural Company
- Four blokes on a couch chatting about mental health
- Changing the climate convesrsation with Anika Moleswoeth
- The KISS Approahc – family, farming and community with Tim Kingma
- Mark LaBrooy – An author, a hunter, a chef and one of the founders of well renowned Three Blue Ducks.
- David Cornish – An agribusiness lecturer takes the time to have a chat about some of the changes the students are going through with Covid-19 and how the right mindset, there will be a lot to learn.
- You can find an interview with Farm Table Founder, Airlie, in episode 21!
Read ArticleSave For Later