This report outlines:
- Development of qPCR Assays
- Pilot Voyages
- Collection of Data on 24 months of Voyages
- Nasal Shedding and Seroprevalence of Potential Pathogens
- Retrospective Data on Voyage Mortality
- Development of a Shipboard Application
- Cost of Disease
Figure 2: Plot of voyage mortality percentage (blue dots) for each voyage, arranged in order on
the horizontal axis from shortest voyage duration to longest, and mortality rate (orange dots)
for the same voyages. Bars represent the 95% confidence interval for each estimate.
Horizontal lines represent the mean for mortality % (blue line) and mortality rate (orange line).