This podcast has been designed to bring listeners, insights from the top Campdraft,cutting and cowhorse sports in Australia. (Select Sires)
Previous episodes include:
- Lynda Maccallum – Awesome non-pro cutter who tells her story and challenges she has faced.
- Phil Dawson – Tells his back story and how he got into the great sport of cutting.
- Mark Buttsworth – Tells a bit about his upbringing and how he managed to get into horses.
- John Davis – Master saddler in Australia shares his journey.
- Rob Leach – Horse trainer from Tamworth talks about his background and where his life has led him.
- Wyatt Young – Young trainer talks about how it all started for him.