Matt Brechwald from The Off-Farm Income Podcast reveals business tips and strategies specific to agricultural businesses. We discuss starting, funding and marketing small businesses specific to agriculture. Learn how to escape your mundane job in the city, fund your farm, move to the country, purchase your first farm, work in agriculture, become an entrepreneur, improve rural communities and live your dream!
To provide you with this information Matt interviews business owners from all aspects of agricultural service. He also interviews the experts that can help you get started farming or ranching. Matt also draws on his own experience of quitting his 15 year career as a police officer and becoming and entrepreneur. (Apple Podcasts)
Previous episodes include:
- Building A Family Farm Legacy And Learning The Business | FFA SAE Edition | Brooklyn Lowe | Kuna High School FFA
- An Online Farmers Market | Chris Schuler | The “Know Your Farmer” App
- Catching A Weasel Or Out Foxing A Fox, A Farmer’s Problem
- Loving Your Farm’s History And Carrying On The Legacy | FFA SAE Edition | Caden Bybee | Prosser High School FFA
- Painting Pictures Of Yesterday’s Agriculture And Preserving Rural Values | Author: Jerry Apps
- What Do Livestock Do For Your Mental Health?
- How To Sell Your Chicken In Grocery Stores | FFA SAE Edition | Annamarie Stone | Centralia High School FFA
- The Life And Reach Of A Horticulturist (And Future Farmer) | Stephen Schwanebeck | Lead Horticulturist – The Florida Aquarium
- From No Agricultural Knowledge To A Chapter President | FFA SAE Edition | Emily Johansen | Smith Vocational & Agricultural High School FFA
- Getting Outside Of Agriculture To Create Your Business | Improving My Skills In Florida
- How To Convince Your Parents That You Are Serious About Your Project | FFA SAE Edition | Olivia Charles | West Carroll High School FFA
- Saving Rural Communities With Entrepreneurship | Don Macke | E2 Entrepreneurial Ecosystems